Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Snowman Present Cake

Here's just a simple cake I did a while back to get you ready for Christmas. Yes, Christmas. Hobby Lobby near me has been selling Christmas items for about a month now.


This was my first (and only, as of now) cake with a fondant bow. For the border, I mixed up the extra blue, yellow, and purple fondant to get a subtle tie-dye effect. I rolled it out and used the fondant ribbon cutter to make it wavy. Finally, I used the shell tool to make the indentations on it. The snowmen were added for an extra detail.


The only gift inside this present was chocolate cake!

I think it's cute, and those colors would work well together for a neutral baby shower cake I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is appreciated! Let me know what you think. :-)